At the crossroads of art practices, Labomedia association has hinged since 1999 around a Media Lab dedicated to artistic creation, cultural events and projects developments, a Digital Public Space oriented towards pedagogical innovation, a workshop and a FabLab « l’atelier du c01n » and an on-line and « real » Ressource Center.
Located in an old chocolate factory called « Le108 » in Orléans / France, Labomedia coexists with thirty cultural associations and a social centre, mixing music, theatre, visual arts, and thus many kind of people, identities and perceptions. Its activities are declined both at a very local and international scale
- information connected to the cultural and artistic field dealing with ICT;
- training on digital devices and tools (some additional information in the category Formations and Ateliers > in french);
- creation and support to artistic creation (some additional information in the category Creations and Projets Adhérents Labo > in french);
- research and development;
- diffusion, organisation, participation to cultural and artistic events (Evénéments > in french)
Commission Européenne, Ministère de la Culture, DRAC Centre, DICREAM/CNC, Conseil Régional Centre, Ville d’Orléans, GIP RECIA, Livre au Centre, Musiques & Cultures Digitales (MCD), Le108, Radio Campus Orléans, L’Astrolabe, ASELQO PING, Kawenga, Medias Cités, Bandits Mages, Centre Images, CEMEA, CRIJ, FRMJC, Les FRANCAS du Loiret.